#MyEPA Photo Contest
#MyEPA Photo Contest
⇒ Post your photo using the #myEPA hashtag.
Photos can include individuals, groups or anyone!* You can post as many photos as you like.
Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we can see your photos.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
- Deadline: To be valid, all entries must be shared by 12:00 pm CEST on Tuesday, 7 June
- Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on social media after 18:00 CEST on Tuesday, 7 June and will be contacted via direct message.
Entry to the photo contest makes you eligible to win!
Our jury will select their favourite photo, and the winner will receive a free registration to the EPA 2023 Meeting!
The contest is open to all EPA 2022 Meeting participants and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the Contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release EPA and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- EPA and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases EPA and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- EPA and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by EPA and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced and contacted via social media channels.